Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No guts No glory :-)

I somehow garnered the guts to share my blog link with a few of my friends. I say "garnered the guts" coz I somehow seemed to be conscious about letting people know what I think, and basically allowing others to read and judge about the things I write. But, deep down, I am an aspiring writer... so I can't afford to shy away from criticism. So, I guess this is like the best way to get over it! By just writing away...

But something about blogging that makes me uncomfortable - I am afraid that I will start looking at things that happen around me and start classifying them into categories - "Events/things I can blog about" and "those that I cannot". No... I don't want that to happen... and I will make a conscious effort to not let that happen.

Let's see how this experiment goes... I want to get back to the old days when words would just come to me when I needed to express myself. The best way to move forward to go back is to just write...

No comments: