Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rambling...

Today there was the ever so gentle drizzle and the grass on the lawn looked so lush having gotten rid of all the dust after its bath under Nature's shower. It so reminded me of the first day at my college in Surathkal. I had just gone there for registration and the morning that my father and I landed there, we were welcomed by a sudden spell of showers. We rushed into the Guest-house. After freshening up, I stepped out to catch some fresh air... and it was love at first sight (considering that I didn't really have time to catch my first when we alighted from the bus). There... I am running away with my memories of the place I hold so close to my heart - my second home.

I think I take a walk "down memory lane" at the drop of a hat these days... I so want to be this person who will just be here and now... but, yesterday was so beautiful... and I know that tomorrow is going to be beautiful too, because every tomorrow is going to become yesterday... except for the last one! :-)
... ok. Will be back with more ramblings...:-)


1 comment:

one eared rabbit said...

'Those were the days my friend...
Which I thought would never end...'